RENÚ® VOICE and RENÚ® GEL are provided in sterile ready-to-use 1.5cc syringes. No skin or allergy testing is required. RENÚ® VOICE and RENÚ® GEL are designed to be easy to use and placed under direct observation allowing for exact control of volume delivered.
Placement and volume delivered should comply with suggested guidelines:
- Vocal Fold Injections should occur at the level of the vocal process
- Vocal Fold Injections should be at a depth of 5 -7 mm.
- Vocal Fold Injections should be under direct clinical observation; with an over correction of 10 – 15% is suggested.
RENÚ® VOICE and RENÚ® GEL Injection Options
- Trans-Oral (Office based)
- Percutaneous (Office based)
- Trans-Oral (Operating Room-OR)
Thyroid Cartilage Approach
Cricothyroid Cartilage Approach
Office Based Trans-Oral Procedure
- Topical anesthesia (dripped on larynx)
- Attach appropriate needle to RENÚ® VOICE and/or RENÚ® GEL syringe
- Prime needle with RENÚ® VOICE and/or RENÚ® GEL (dead volume equals ≈0.18cc)
- Special Note – record syringe starting and ending volume for exact volume delivered to patient.
Trans Oral Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) Injection
Operating Room (OR) Trans-Oral Injection
- Visualization via direct laryngoscopy or micro-laryngoscopy
- Inject with approximately 10 – 15% over correction